Camera Module for Raspberry Pi Zero – 160° variable focus
This minimal camera for the Pi Zero (or Pi Zero W) is perfect for small camera projects where space is at a premium.
The sensor is 5MP, and the whole shebang is mounted on a flexible circuit board. As such, a little care is needed when handling, just like the connector on the Pi Zero. Easy there, Lennie!
Otherwise it's an economical and svelte solution for bird box cameras, body-cams, home security, and simple computer vision projects.
UPDATE: now also available without an IR filter, which is useful for night vision, especially when using IR lights to illuminate the subject.
UPDATE: now available with a 120° wide-angle lens!
UPDATE: now also available with a 160° wide-angle, variable-focus lens! You can adjust the focus on this lens to focus reaaaaaally close!!
- 5MP sensor, 2592x1944 pixels (same as version 1 official Pi camera)
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view (standard and no IR filter versions)
- Approx. dimensions of circuit and camera: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W with CSI camera port
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.