Compex 200mW 802.11b/g miniPCI card
Compex 200mw/23dBm 802.11b/g miniPCI card. Uses the Atheros AR2413 chipset which is well supported in Linux/BSD and other open source software.
Uses a Hirose U.FL (iPEX) connector. We have pigtails available with N-type female and reverse SMA.
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g standard
- Up to 54Mbps high-speed data rate
- Output Power of up to 23dBm @ b/g Band
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access Client Support (WPA)
- Transmission Power Control (TPC)
- Multi-country Roaming Support (IEEE802.11d)
- Flexibility: flexible design for embedded system or OEM project
Please see the linked data sheet for more technical specifications.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.