DFRobot Gravity: Digital 10A Relay Module Arduino and Raspberry Pi Compatible
Introducing the DFRobot Gravity: Digital 10A Relay Module – the latest addition to DFRobot’s Gravity series! This module is a little different to the other relays in our store - not only is it compatible with 5V Arduino boards, but also with Raspberry Pi, BBB (BeagleBoard Black), mbed, Intel Joule, Arduino 101 and other 3.3V devices.
It is specially designed for low-voltage devices and works well under 3.3V power supplies, just like the Raspberry Pi relay board. In addition, the module has a wide range of power inputs. In our tests, once it reaches 2.8~5.5V, it can also support 1.8V devices.
DFRobot’s Digital Relay Module uses a high quality 3V relay. It can handle up to 10A current and mechanical parts are guaranteed up to 100 million uses. An on-board indicator LED demonstrates the relay’s state. Terminals include normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC). The module uses a Gravity-3 pin interface, which requires no soldering for convenient plug and play usage.
- Supports Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Lattepanda .etc.
- 2.8 ~ 5.5V – A wide-range of input voltages
- The underside of board is isolated using an acrylic plate for safety
- Includes an LED Indicator
- Uses a gravity-3 Pin interface for easy, plug and play usage
- Operating Voltage: 2.8V ~ 5.5V
- Input Signal: High Level (≥2.8V); Low Level (≤0.5V)
- Max Switching Current: 10A
- Max Switching Voltage: 35VAC; 30VDC
- Rating Load: 10A@35VAC; 10A@28VDC
- Max Switching Power: 300W
- Operate Time: ≤10ms
- Release Time: ≤5ms
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 20 mm /1.5 x 1.3 x 0.81”
- Mechanical Life: 1 million uses
- Electrical Life: 50 thousand uses
- Weight: 20g
- Gravity: Digital Relay Module (with Acrylic Base) x 1
- Gravity Digital Sensor Cable x 1
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.