DFRobot Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) V1.1
The DS1307 Real Time Clock developed by one of our designers: Waiman. The module comes fully assembled and pre-programmed with the current time (ok, so it's our current time - MST). The included Lithium coin cell battery (CR1225 41mAh) will run the module for a minimum of 9 years (17 years typical) without external 5V power. The DS1307 is accessed via the I2C protocol.
Except the DS1307 real time clock, the module also integrate the I2C EEPROM chip(24C32) and the DS18B20 sensor interface. The I2C EEPROM makes it possible to save the sensor data easily without spending too much microcontroller source. And the DS18B20 interface with the pull-up resistor embeded will be helpful to extend temperature monitoring feature for your project.
- Working voltage: 5v
- Two wire I2C interface
- Hour : Minutes : Seconds AM/PM
- Day Month, Date - Year
- Leap year compensation
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup
- Battery included
- 1Hz output pin
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user
- provides 32,768 bits(4KB) of serial electrically erasable and programmable
- read only memory (EEPROM)
- Embed DS18B20 temperature sensor interface with the pull-up resistor
- Dimensions: 28mm x 25mm x 8mm
- Real Time Clock Module (DS1307) v1.1 (1 unit)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.