DFRobot UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
DFRobot UPS HAT is an uninterruptable power supply shield designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero series, and also compatible with Pi 2/3/A+. The UPS HAT can continue to provide power to the Raspberry Pi for a certain period of time when the system is powered off, by which to avoid system damage and assure safe shut down. In addition, the product can be used to supply power for applications requiring mobility such as Raspberry Pi camera, tablet PC, field data collection system.
- Standard Raspberry Pi extension ports for connecting other expansion boards.
- 2A maximum current output for supporting more Raspberry Pi applications.
- Auto switching of charge/recharge path, designed to be against power-down.
- On-board 5 LEDs for showing the batteries’ status
- On-board Maxim fuel gauge IC
- Support reading battery information via I2C
- Lithium battery charge/discharge protection and over-heating protection
- Anti-backflow mainboard power source
- Supply Voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Supply Current: (recommend using the adapter with the power of 2A and above)
- Power Supply Interface: Micro-USB
- Maximum Charge Current: 1.6A
- Battery Port: PH2.0-2P or solderable contact
- Battery: 3.7 Lithium Battery
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Maximum Output Current: 2A
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65x30mm/2.56x1.18”
- Mounting Hole Size: 58x23mm/2.83x0.91”
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~85℃
- UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero x1
- Double-pass Copper Pillar M2.5*14 x4
- Single Head Copper Pillar M2.5*4 x4
- Screw M2.5*6 x4
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.