Energy Monitor Shield V2
Energy Monitor Shield V2 is Arduino-compatible expansion card designed for building energy monitoring system with the ability to connect I2C OLED-display and built-in wireless transceiver nRF24L01 +. Unlike version 1, has on-board interface phototransistor to read data from the built-in LEDs of different counters and interface RS485.
- Connecting one sensors AC (30-100A)
- Support I2C OLED-display
- Terminal for connecting the phototransistor VTT7122H
- Interface RS485
- Two buttons to control (enabled one analog pin)
- Transceiver for 2.4G nRF24L01 + soldered on the motherboard
- GROVE-compatible connector: I2C
- Fully compatible with Ethernet Shield (Wiznet 5200 + SD)
- Energy Monitor Shield V2 P1 X 1
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog or forum.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.