Freetronics Real Time Clock (RTC) Module
This handy module keeps accurate time for years using a tiny coin-cell, and is very simple to connect to your Arduino project. A driver library allows your program to easily set or read the time and date. Perfect for clock projects, dataloggers or anything that needs to know the date and time.
- Set or read accurate time and dates from your Arduino.
- Keeps time without power using a CR1632 coin cell battery backup (supplied)
- 236 Bytes of addressable non-volatile memory, save serial numbers and important values.
- Add a Dot Matrix Display panel and one of our Arduino-compatible boards for a huge clock!
- Ideal for datalogging projects.
- Free software library and examples.
- RTC Module Quickstart Guide (coming soon)
- RTC Driver Library for Arduino (coming soon)
- RTC Schematic & Reference (PDF)
- DS3232 Datasheet (PDF)
- Design files
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.