Grandstream GVC3200 Video Conferencing System Full HD
The Grandstream GVC3200 Video Conferencing System is a ground-breaking solution that offers small-to-medium businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3200 supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk Pro platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform - thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform. Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3200 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store — such as Skype®, Skype for Business®, Google Hangouts™ and more. The GVC3200 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols. The GVC3200 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar for business-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, application richness and ease of use.
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store (such as Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Proprietary, patent pending embedded MCU supports up to 4-way 1080p Full HD (or 5-way 720p HD, or 9-way VGA) video conferencing, collaborative sharing of computer screen at 1080p resolution, and cross-protocol local conference mixing between SIP and any other Android video conferencing apps (e.g., Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Integrated dual-band WiFi, integrated Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit network port, SD interface (for local recording)
- Remote-controllable wide-angle PTZ camera with 12x optical zoom, Bluetooth-based multi-touch remote control
- State-of-the-art H.264 High Profile video compression and FEC (Forward Error Correction) technology to ensure high resolution stunning video quality using low-to-modest bandwidth (e.g. 512kbps)
- FPGA based hardware implementation of advanced ISP (Image Signal Processing - including auto-focus, auto exposure, auto white balance, noise reduction, wide dynamic range, etc) technology
- Interoperable with 3rd party SIP-based video conferencing solutions (such as BlueJeans, Cisco, Polycom, and Huawei) using BFCP and TIP (pending)
- 3x HDMI output, 1x VGA/HDMI input
To view the full manufacturer specifications, visit the GVC3200 product page on the Grandstream website.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.