Grandstream GWN7615 Wi-Fi Access Point 802.11ac Wave-2 Enterprise
The Grandstream GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7615 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be used to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario, from office buildings to retail locations, hotels and more.
Please note: This device does not include a power supply, we recommend the Grandstream GSPoE or an 802.3af/at compliant POE switch.
- Free Cloud management with GWN.Cloud or use built in controller
- 1.75Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 200+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 175-meter coverage
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7615 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7600s in a network
- Output Power: 5GHz: 24dBm, 2.4GHz: 26dBm
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz: 2412 - 2484 GHz; 5GHz: 5180 - 5825 GHz
- Multiple SSID: 16 SSID per radio
- Interfaces: 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports, 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- PoE In: 802.3af/at Compliant
- Antenna gain dBi: (3) 2.4 GHz - 3dBi; (3) 5GHz - 3dBi internal antennas
- Number of chains: 3x3:3 2.4GHz (MIMO), 3x3:3 5GHz (MU-MIMO)
- Dimensions: 205.4 x 205.4 x 45.9mm
- Max Concurrent Clients: 200+
- Maximum Data Rates: 2.4GHz: 450Mbps; 5GHz: 1300Mbps
- Network Management: Embedded controller in GWN7615 allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7600s in a network
- QoS: 802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- Network Protocols: IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.