Grandstream GXW-4008 8 FXS Ports
The Grandstream GXW-4008 is an ideal solution for businesses looking to connect one or more lines of a traditional PBX to a VOIP phone system or provider. The GXW400x features 4 or 8-port FXS interfaces for analog telephones, dual 10M/100M network ports with integrated router, PSTN life line in case of power failure, and an RS232 serial port for administration.
- Support for 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions
- Support for T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, security protection (SIPS/TLS), and comprehensive voice codecs
- 4 and 8 FXS port media gateways
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- T.38 Fax compliant
- G.168 Echo Cancellation
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks
View the Technical Specifications
For more documentation, visit the GXW4008 product page on the Grandstream website.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.