Grandstream GXW-4216 16-Port FXS Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4216 is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW4216 gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
- GXW4216 x RJ11 FXS ports plus & 1/1/2 x 50 pin Telco connectors; GXW4248: 2 50 pin Telco connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
View the Grandstream GXW4216 Specifications
For more documentation, view the Grandstream GXW4216 product page.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.