Grandstream HT802 Analogue Telephone Adapter 2 FXS Ports
The Grandstream HT802 is a 2 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The HT802 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale co mmercial IP voice deployments.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.