High Temperature Resistant Silicone Wire (14AWG 2.5 mm2 1m Red & Black)
This product is high temperature resistant silicone rubber copper wire with 14AWG and 2.5mm2. It is made of fine tin-plated copper material and not easily oxidized. It adopts the process of mutual twisting , which reduces the signal interference and improves the conductive property. The allowable load voltage is AC600V/DC3KV and the load current reaches 55.6A. The insulating layer is a silica gel material with excellent performance. The insulating layer is thin but not easy to be broke down. It has elasticity, toughness and acid and alkali resistance. Normally, it can be used at temperatures from -60°C to +200°C, can be used for robots, ESC, motors, robot arms, aeromodelling, car models, and ship models which require high wire performance.
- The power supply should not exceed the rated voltage to avoid affecting the wire life.
- It should be avoided using over the temperature range of -60°C ~ +200°C
- High temperature resistant, low temperature resistant , not easy to breakdown, high voltage and high current resistant
- Rated voltage: AC600V/DC3KV
- Allowable current: 55.6A
- Temperature range: -60 ° C ~ +200 ° C
- Model: 14AWG 2.5 mm2
- Inner core material: 0.08mm (diameter) tinned copper wire
- Insulation material: silica gel
- High Temperature Resistant Silicone Wire (14AWG 2.5 mm2 Red 1m) x1
- High Temperature Resistant Silicone Wire (14AWG 2.5 mm2 Black 1m) x1
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.