LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer
The LulzBot Mini 2 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer engineered to deliver premium results print after print. Though tiny, this 3D printer is mighty! The LulzBot Mini 2 provides you with the same wide range of features of the Taz series printers and facilitates the consistent, higher quality prints that you know and expect. The LulzBot Mini 2 features a 20% larger print area at 160mm x 160mm x 180mm (6.3in x 6.3in x 7.09in) with a controllable heat bed that can print small to medium sized items.
What can you print with? LulzBot users have many filaments options beyond common plastics like PLA, ABS, HIPS, and INOVA-1800. Exotic filament options like flexible, PC-Max, and Metal PLA blend materials can also be used with this 3D printer! The LulzBot Mini 2 also now features a belt-driven Z-axis for better print quality and faster cycle times, a GLCD Controller for tetherless 3D printing, and whisper quiet compared to its previous version.
All LulzBot products are Libre/Open Source Hardware, meaning you can adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing market. From experimental filament materials and the modeling software of your choice, to new accessories like hot ends and print surfaces—experience the joy of user freedom! LulzBot’s Libre/Open philosophy empowers you to download/print upgrades and replacement parts for your 3D printer, and make whatever modifications you want!
Note: The LulzBot Mini 2 does NOT include filament beyond the 1 meter PolyLite PLA sample.
- 1x LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer
- 1x 6ft 18AWG Power Cord Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x SD Card w/ Source Files
- 1x PLA 3D Printer Filament - 1 Meter
- 1x Dental Pick
- 1x Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- 1x Tweezers
- 1x Metal Ruler
- 1x Hex Key Set
- 1x Pliers
- 1x X-Acto Knife
- 1x Glue Stick
- 2x Scrub Brushes
- 5x Extruder Head Cleaner Replacements
- 1x 3D Printed Octopus (made by the printer you receive)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x 3D Printer Info Pack
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max
- Connectivity: USB Serial and Included 8gb SD Card
- Automatic Compensation Leveling
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Print Area: 160mm x 160mm x 180mm (6.30in x 6.30in x 7.09in)
- Print Bed Heat Up Time: From 23°C to 60°C (73°F to 140°F) in 97 seconds
- Print Volume: 4608cm3 (281.4in3) of usable space
- Nozzle Heatup Time: From 23°C to 210°C (73°F to 410°F) in 73 seconds
- Maximum Travel Speed: 300mm/s
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in - 0.020in)
- Supported Materials: PLA, Natural and Metal PLA Blends, TPU, ABS, PETG, nGen, INOVA-1800, HIPS, HT, t-glase, Alloy 910, Polyamide, Nylon 645, Polycarbonate, PC-Max, PC+PBT, PC-ABS Alloy, PCTPE, and more.
- Filament Size: 2.83mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Extruder - 300°C (572°F)
- Heated Bed - 120°C (248°F)
- Operating System Compatibility: GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows
- Recommended Software: Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer (Be sure to clear your cache after updating)
- Weight: 9kg (19.85lbs)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.