Netcomm NTC-402-01 4G WiFi Industrial M2M Router
Wireless Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications is used to connect and manage an ever increasing number of mission-critical business assets across the entire organisation. As the cost of downtime escalates, the need to maintain a fail-proof connection is essential. Whether used as a primary or complimentary solution, the industrial-grade 4G M2M Router (NTC-402-01) ensures a fast, powerful and constant connection.The Netcomm Wireless 4G M2M Router (NTC-140) provides uninterrupted real-time data connectivity for diverse mission-critical applications, and is an ideal business continuity device. The feature rich and user friendly NTC-140 creates reliable point-to-point or point-to-multi-point WAN connectivity and offers automatic failover to ensure reliable connectivity when outages occur.
Warranty: 12 Month Return to Base Warranty
- Cat 6 4G LTE (300 Mbps) and dual band WiFi for high speed applications
- Dual SIM for configurable network redundancy
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports, a serial port, and a USB port for network flexibility
- Integrated GPS compatible with all global systems for reliable tracking applications
- I/O ports to read sensors or remotely control equipment such as lights, fans or pumps
- Rugged industrial design with a metal housing and a wide temperature rating for harsh environments
- Ignition sense capability and a wide input voltage range for vehicular applications
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.