PC Engines APU 2C4 1GHz Quad Core, 4GB RAM, 3 x GigE, 2 x USB3, 2 x miniPCI express, 1 x SIM
The PC Engines APU 2C4 system board is a small, low power single board computer. The APU series is a big step up in performance and capacity from the popular ALIX series.
The APU boards are great for the embedded open source market. An excellent choice for a Linux or BSD firewall, router or wireless device, low power phone system or media server.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM (2GB version available)
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2c2, i210AT on apu2c4)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Firmware: coreboot (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for source code if desired).
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
Note: BIOS is not feature complete yet, in particular;
- No boot from SD card.
- ECC not working yet.
- iPXE module not included yet.
(PC Engines product apu2c4)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.