PC Engines APU 3A2 1GHz Quad Core, 2GB RAM, 3 x GigE, 2+2 x USB3, 3 x miniPCI express, 2 x SIM
The PC Engines APU apu3a2 system board is a small, low power single board computer. The APU series is a big step up in performance and capacity from the popular ALIX series.
The APU boards are great for the embedded open source market. An excellent choice for a Linux or BSD firewall, router or wireless device, low power phone system or media server.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 or 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector. mSATA is shared with miniPCI express.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 3 miniPCI express (J14 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD).
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Firmware: coreboot (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for source code if desired).
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
(PC Engines product apu3a2)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.