Photon Arduino Shield Arduino Shield Board for Photon
The Particle Arduino Shield enables the use of your existing Arduino shields and accessories with your Photon.
The ARDSHIELD converts the footprint and pins of your Photon or Core into that of an Arduino, allowing for use of existing Arduino shields and accessories.
This shield converts the pin mapping of the Core to the Arduino pin layout and provides a voltage translation of 3.3V to/from 5V.
Compatible with both the Core and the Photon.
- Operating voltage: 7 to 15V DC
- Current consumption: standalone 7mA at 9V DC
- Voltage translator with auto direction detect: TXB0108PWR
- Dedicated MOSFET based voltage translator on I2C lines
- Separate unidirectional quad buffer for driving heavy loads: 74ACT125
- Diode protection on ADC pins
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 2.1"
- Weight: 28 gms
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.