Pibow Coupe Flotilla - For Raspberry Pi 3
Pibow Coupé Flotilla. The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 3, 2 or B+ while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+
- extra venting, and a place for installing a heatsink if you really want to push your Pi
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi visible
- GPIO cut-out with laser-etched pin labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Weighing only 61 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.