Pimoroni Mini Black HAT Hack3r Fully Assembled
Need to detach or debug your HAT? Then the Pimoroni Mini Black HAT Hack3r is for you!
This is a nifty little tool that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT. It's ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT & pHAT landing areas with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes assembled or in kit form
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3 x 40-way pin header (pre-installed on the assembled version)
- 4 x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4 x Rubber non-slip feet
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.