Shuttle NS02A RK3688 1.5GB 16GB Android PC
The new line of XPC nano NS02 series is an ARM-based digital signage solution, with a case that measures only 0.5Liters in volume. Support Android operating system with remarkably low price and excellent stability for digital applications like menu board and digital signage. The NS02 series is equipped with Rockchip Quta-Core 1.5 GHz processor, built-in DDR3L 2GB low-voltage memory. It not only supports Full HD playback capability but also built-in HDMI 2.0 video output is able to support 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz. In addition to built-in 16GB eMMC, this series also provides SATA storage interface and SD card reader to offer users flexible storage expansion. The NS02 series will be pre-install Shuttle house design digital signage software. Users can use their mobile devices to easily operate this digital signage software. With 24/7 certified and fanless design, this series provides a high stability and cost-effective solution for industry applications.
Warranty: 36 Month Return to Base Warranty
- Processor: Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core 1.5GHz SoC
- Memory: 2GB Onboard
- Audio: Realtek ALC5640-VB
- Ethernet: RTL8211F-CG 10/100/1000 Mbps, RTL8723BS 802.11 b/g/n 1T1R with BT 4.0, Miracast support
- Drive Bay(s): eMMC 16GB onboard, Support 2.5" 7mm SATA interface HDD
- Front Panel: 1x Power Button, 1x Power LED, 1x HDD LED, 2x USB 2.0, 1x SD card reader
- Back Panel: 1x HDMI, 1x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet, 1x Line-out, 1x DC-in, 1x Kensington lock
- Accessories: VESA mount
- Dimensions (mm): 141 (w) x 141 (d) x 29 (h)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.