This is the Silicondust TECH4-2DT model designed for commercial use with more technical features than the standard model.
- Enterprise site-wide multicast streaming.
- Digital broadcast diagnostics/troubleshooting.
- Head-end monitoring.
- Customized commercial applications.
- 44MHz to 1002MHz tuning range
- 6MHz Chanel bandwidth
- Multicast streaming
- Constellation plot display
- Compatible with TS Reader for stream analysis
- dBmV signal level display
- dB signal quality (MER) display
- Configurable TTL
- Static channel/target/ip configuration
- Scriptable from Windows, OSX, Linux, *BSD, Solaris
- Multiple transport streams
- Hardware PID filtering
Site-wide multicast streaming
Allow unlimited simultaneous computers to access digital TV by streaming multicast RTP digital video from antenna or unencrypted cable. Windows viewing using Windows Media Player or HDHomeRun QuickTV, multi-platform viewing using VLC.
The SiliconDust TECH can be command-line scripted for use with always-on monitoring applications. Command line utility compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Solaris.
Digital broadcast diagnostics troubleshooting
The SiliconDust TECH provides RF diagnostics including signal strength, SNR, and constellation plots. For stream diagnostics use the SiliconDust TECH with TSReader for breakdown of bitrates, programs, and tables.
Customized commercial applications
The SiliconDust TECH can be controlled by C library code for a wide range of customized applications.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.