SparkFun Inventor's Kit Bridge Pack - V4.1
Own the fourth iteration of our popular SparkFun Inventor's Kit and not ready to buy version 4.1? You are in luck! The SparkFun Inventor's Kit Bridge Pack was designed to provide you with an easy way to move into the next SIK edition without buying a whole new kit. Each Bridge Pack includes all of the new parts found in the SIK v4.1 that aren't in V4.0, as well as the most up-to-date, spiral-bound guidebook so you can get started right away!
- v4.0 => v4.1
- RedBoard (w/ FTDI, mini-B) => RedBoard Qwiic (w/ CH340 micro-B connector, Qwiic connector w/ logic level conversion)
- USB mini-B cable => USB micro-B cable
- Red Ultrasonic Sensor => Blue Ultrasonic Sensor w/ crystal - increased reliability
The SIK V4.1 includes the Redboard Qwiic which allows you to expand into the SparkFun Qwiic ecosystem after you have become proficient with the SIK circuits. The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong. Please be aware that with the new Redboard Qwiic addition to the SIK that you will need to install new drivers for the CH340 USB-to-Serial Converter.
Note: The Bridge Pack is NOT a full SparkFun Inventor's Kit and only includes the parts to complement an older version of the SIK to make it compatible with the version 4.0 projects.
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic
- 1x Ultrasonic Distance Sensor - Blue HC-SR04
- 1x SparkFun Inventor's Kit Guidebook v4.1
- 1x USB micro-B Cable - 6 Foot
- SIK Printed Guidebook (PDF, Download File: 31.8MB)
- SIK Guide Errata (v4.1)
- Online Experiment Guide
- RedBoard Qwiic Driver Install
Combining this Bridge Pack with an older SIK will allow you to create the following projects:
- Project 1: Light
- Circuit 1A: Blinking an LED
- Circuit 1B: Potentiometer
- Circuit 1C: Photoresistor
- Circuit 1D: RGB Night-Light
- Project 2: Sound
- Circuit 2A: Buzzer
- Circuit 2B: Digital Trumpet
- Circuit 2C: "Simon Says" Game
- Project 3: Motion
- Circuit 3A: Servo Motors
- Circuit 3B: Distance Sensor
- Circuit 3C: Motion Alarm
- Project 4: Display
- Circuit 4A: LCD "Hello, World!"
- Circuit 4B: Temperature Sensor
- Circuit 4C: "DIY Who Am I?" Game
- Project 5: Robot
- Circuit 5A: Motor Basics
- Circuit 5B: Remote-Controlled Robot
- Circuit 5C: Autonomous Robot
(SparkFun product KIT-15476)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.