Ubiquiti LTU-Pro 5GHz LTU Client Radio with Advanced RF Performance
This is a retired product and is no longer available. We don't have any alternatives at this time.
This is the Ubiquiti LTU-Pro 5GHz LTU Client Radio with Advanced RF Performance. Incorporating innovative industrial design with advanced technology, the LTU Pro is a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) 5 GHz high-performance subscriber station. Based on Ubiquiti’s proprietary LTU technology, the LTU Pro is not impeded by the limitations of standard 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. It features an integrated high-gain dish for long range and high performance. Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50 MHz) allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference.
Featuring an integrated 24 dBi dish antenna, the LTU Pro is a 5 GHz subscriber station that functions as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) environment with the LTU Rocket as the basestation.
- PtMP CPE for LTU-Rocket Base Station
- 1024 QAM
- 10/20/30/40/50 MHz channel bandwidth
- Central configuration management from AP side
- Frequency split
- Automatic power adjustments
- Router mode support
- Manufacturer's Code: LTU-Pro
- Dimensions: 316.5 x 316.5 x 174.3 mm (12.46 x 12.46 x 6.86")
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.87 lb)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 9W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8-)
- Voltage Range: 22 -26V
- Max. Conducted TX Power: 22 dBm (per Chain)
- Gain: 24 dBi
- Beamwidth: 14°
- Sidelobe Level: -10 dB
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 27 dB
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Wind Loading: 150 N @ 200 km/h (33.72 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 -90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Pole Mount Bracket: Included
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.