Ursalink LoRaWAN AS923 Client with GPIO, RS232/RS485 switchable, 3.3V output and 5/9/12 V output
This is the Ursalink LoRaWAN AS923 Client with GPIO, RS232/RS485 switchable, 3.3V output and 5/9/12V output. The UC11-N1 is a fully integrated, battery powered LoRaWAN node with multiple communication interfaces for connecting to a wide range of external sensors.
Ursalink is a professional IoT company that leverages the top trending technologies to simplify the process of data collection, storage and retrieval in order to accomplish the goal: connecting "things" to the Cloud.
- IP67 waterproof for harsh environments
- Multiple interfaces including serial and I/O
- Up to 11km communicate range
- Standard LoRaWAN v1.0/v1.0.2 protocol support
- Ursalink Cloud compliant
- Multiple power supply option: battery, DC or solar
- 5 years life under LoRaWAN Class A mode
- Manufacturer's Code: UC11-N1-AS923
- Frequency: AS923
- Tx Power: 20dBm
- Sensitivity: -147dBm @300bps
- Mode: OTAA/ABP
- Interface 1: 2 × GPIO, 1 × RS232/RS485 (switchable), 1 × 3.3 V output, 1 × 5/9/12 V output switchable
- Interface 2: 2 × Analog input (4-20mA or 0-10V switchable), 1 × 3.3 V output, 1 × 5/9/12 V output switchable
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Dimension: 120.1 × 120.1× 55.4 mm (4.73 × 4.73 × 2.18 in)
- Power Input: 1. 19000mhA replaceable Li-SOCL2 battery, 2. 5-24 VDC with 5000mhA battery backup
- Comes with 2 × Data Cable, 1 × USB Cable, 1 × Activation Magnet, Setscrews
Ursalink DC Powered LoRaWAN AS923 Client with GPIO, RS232/RS485 switchable, 3.3V output and 5/9/12V output$286.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.