Ursalink LoRaWAN AS923 Remote Client with Digital Input and Relay Output
This is the Ursalink LoRaWAN AS923 Remote Client with Digital Input and Relay Output. Ursalink UC1114 is designed as a cost-effective industrial machine monitoring device that monitors and controls up to 2 dry contacts and 2 drivable relay outputs. With the aid of Ursalink UC1114, the alarm condition brings attention to engineering personnel immediately. The output can be connected with an alarm indication device, such as a light or horn. The device can give immediate response to the status of both the input and output conditions. A LoRaWAN module is embedded in the Ursalink UC1114.
Ursalink is a professional IoT company that leverages the top trending technologies to simplify the process of data collection, storage and retrieval in order to accomplish the goal: connecting "things" to the Cloud.
- Easy operation anywhere and anytime
- 2 digital inputs, connected with up to 2 dry contact devices
- 2 relay drivable outputs
- Reliable performance with built-in watchdog
- Customizable conditions, programmable actions
- Send uplink alert messages according to user-defined conditions
- Automatic switching of field devices at set times
- Send and receive messages via LoRaWAN technology
- Comply with the LoRaWAN Class C protocol
- Support star network and mesh network
- High Rx sensitivity and adjustable Tx power
- Up to 10km communication distance with omni-directional antenna
- Manufacturer's Code: UC1114-AS923
- Antenna: 50 O SMA Antenna Interface
- Frequency Band: AS923
- Sensitivity: -147 dBm @300bps
- Output Power: 20dBm
- Protocol: LoRaWAN Class C
- Digital Input: Opto-isolated depending on voltage, Can accept any DC signals of any type, including: DC Voltage (3-24 V)
- Digital Output: 2 x SPDT Relay Contact Rating: 3Amp DC (Max: 30 V) or 3Amp AC (Max: 250 V)
- IO Connector type: Screw Terminals
- DC Power Supply: 5-24 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40degC to +70degC
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 95% (non- condensing)
- Dimensions: 79 x 60 x 24 mm
- Comes with Terminal Block
Ursalink DC Powered LoRaWAN AS923 Client with GPIO, RS232/RS485 switchable, 3.3V output and 5/9/12V output$286.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.