Wistron DNMA92 802.11a/b/g/n miniPCI card Atheros AR9220 Chipset
Wistron DNMA92 802.11a/b/g/n miniPCI card. Uses the Atheros AR9220 chipset which is supported by the ath9k driver in Linux (requires a recent kernel 2.6.32+).
Uses a Hirose U.FL (iPEX) connector. We have pigtails available with N-type female and reverse SMA.
Key Features and Benefits
- Atheros MB92 SOC solution, AR9220, Cost effective solution
- 4dB TX linearity improved from standard MB92 at 5.7-5.8GHz HT40 mode.
- Dual band support, 802.11a/b/g/n
- Single 3.3Vdc supply
- Data rate up to 130Mbps@20MHz bandwidth and 300Mbps@40MHz bandwidth
- 2x2 MIMO technology
- Mini-PCI IIIA type form factor
- 2 x SMT ultra-miniature coaxial connectors
- Operation temp. : 0~60 degrees C
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.