Yealink IP Phone Wireless Headset Adapter EHS36
The Yealink EHS36 is a Wireless Headset Adapter which enables functions on a Yealink SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P model IP phones to be controlled via Jabra or Plantronics wireless headsets. Approved for use by both of these market-leading manufacturers, the EHS36 offers two interfaces; Jabra wireless headsets are supported via an RJ-45 port, and Plantronics devices by a 3.5mm DIN interface. In both instances, the EHS36 is connected between a Yealink SIP-T28P or SIP-T26P IP phone and the Jabra or Plantronics wireless Basestation. 'Off hook' and 'On hook' status on the host IP phones and audio (speaker and microphone ) on the headset is intiated automatically by the EHS36.
- Supports Yealink SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P IP phones
- Compatible with Jabra and Plantronics wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
- Built-in a RJ12(6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
- 1xRJ45(8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra headset
- 1x3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: RJ12, RJ45, 3.5mm, RJ11 cord
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.