Nano-Arm Arduino Zero Compatible
The Nano-Arm is an Arduino Nano compatible board with an upgraded micro-controller that is similar to an Arduino Zero.
- Runs at 48MHz (Atmel SAMD21)
- 256KB FLASH Memory
- 32KB RAM
- Pin compatible with Arduino Nano but runs at 3.3V
- SAMD21 micro-controller same as used on a Arduino Zero's.
- Built in USB
- Arduino Zero bootloader pre-loaded.
- 20 I/O pins with 5 extra pins that can be used for I2C/SPI or I/O
- 6 Analog Pins(ADC) with 12-bit resolution (4096 resolution point vs Arduino Uno's 1024)
- 1 Digital to Analog(DAC) pin with 10-bit resolution.
- Designed and Manufactured in New Zealand
3.3V Regulation is done with a NCP551 Low-Dropout Voltage regulator.
- Input Voltage 12V max
- Output currnet 150mA
- Very low quiescent current of 4.0uA(Typical)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.