NFC Sticker - Rectangular
NFC rectangular sticker (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired.The tag contains a NXP S50 chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away.
This blank NFC Sticker can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader or NFC-enabled mobile devices.These chips can be written to & store up to 1 KB of data in writable EEPROM divided into banks, and can handle over 100,000 re-writes.Every sticker has a permanent 4-byte ID burned into the chip that you can use to identify one tag from another - the ID number cannot be changed.
The NXP TagWriter application will be helpful to format(NDEF exchange protocol) and easy to store the contacts, bookmarks, geo location, Bluetooth Handover, SMS, Mail, text messages and many more to NFC tags and stickers.
- Contactless payment systems
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections
- Social networking situations, such as sharing contacts, photos, videos or files
- Electronic identity documents and keycards
- Smartphone automation and NFC tags
- Label Type: Mifare 1k S50
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Capacity: 1024 bit EEPROM (768 free bits available)
- Tested Read Range: 0 - 50 mm
- Multi-Detection: Yes
- Size: 30x15 mm
- Material: Paper
- Technique: FLIP CHIP ALUMINIUM ETCHING
- Color: White
- Paper (0.1 mm)
- Inlay (0.06 mm)
- Wet Glue (0.1 mm)
- Inside Paper (0.1 mm)
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.