Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 3 - 5.1V 2.5A micro USB
This is the official Raspberry Pi Foundation approved power supply unit (PSU) for the Raspberry Pi 3. It has an New Zealand / Australian wall plug with integrated 1.5m cable and microUSB plug. It supports up to 2.5A of output current which is plenty to power the Raspberry Pi 3 and peripheral devices through the four USB ports on the Raspberry Pi 3 board.
- Designed to take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models
- ErP Level 6 Efficiency Rating
If you're getting a colourful square on your Pi's display the most common cause is the power supply, this one will fix that!
- Input Voltage: 94 - 264V AC (Worldwide universal)
- Cable Length: 1.5 Meters
- Output Voltage: 5.1V DC (USB)
- Output Current: 2.5 Amps
- Output Power Max 13W
- Connector Type: Micro USB (Raspberry Pi, most Android phones etc)
- Thick DC cable from AC Plug to Micro connector meaning low voltage drop in cable
- Recommended power supply for the Raspberry Pi 3
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.