Raspberry Pi Relay Board v1.0
The Raspberry Pi Relay Board v1.0 utilises four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces that control the load of high current. Which means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that couldn’t be directly controlled by IIC bus. Standardized shield form factor enables smoothly connection with the Raspberry Pi . The shield also has four dynamic indicators show the on/off state of each relay.
- Raspberry Pi compatible
- Interface:IIC , Three hardware SW1 (1, 2, 3) select the fixed I2C-bus address
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay
- High quality relays
- Working status indicators for each relay
- Compatible: Raspberry Pi; Other main board via jumpers
- Power supply: 4.75~5.5V
- Max Switching Voltage: 30VDC/250VAC
- Max Switching Current: 15A
- Frequency: 1Hz
- Dimensions: 91.20 * 56.15 * 32mm
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.