Ultrasonic Range Measurement Module - HC-SR04
This is a low cost ultrasonic rang measurement module, used in robotics or anywhere that you need to sense distance. The HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module provides 2cm - 400cm (4 meters) non-contact measurement, the ranging accuracy can reach up to 3mm. The module includes ultrasonic transmitter, receiver and control circuit.
- Using a microcontroller IO, trigger for at least 10us high level signal
- The Module automatically sends eight 40 kHz and detect whether there is a pulse signal back.
- If a signal comes back, the output it pulled high, the length of time the output IO is pulled high is the time the ultrasonic signal took to return.
The test distance = (high level time multiplied by the velocity of sound (340m/s) / 2.
- Working Voltage: DC 5 V
- Working Current: 15mA
- Max Range: 4m
- Min Range: 2cm
- Measuring angle: 15 degrees
- Trigger Input Signal: 10uS TTL pulse
- Echo Output Signal: Input TTL lever signal and the range in proportion
- Dimensions: 45*20*15mm
Please check the datasheet for detailed specifications and usage information.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.